AgriSol Energy seeks to identify locations with abundant natural resources for agricultural development (i.e., sun, soil and water) and the potential to increase the productivity and value of these resources by enhancing access to leading agricultural technology, techniques, equipment, supplies and management for the production of food, energy and other related products.
Our development process increases resource productivity and economic efficiency by:
- Utilizing modern, sustainable farming technologies and techniques;
- Incorporating ancillary businesses to increase and maximize the value of core products and by-products;
- Expanding existing and developing new markets for products;
- Investing in logistics and storage to maximize the value of products and enhance the value of the production assets; and
- Aligning projects with key stakeholders—customers, suppliers, management, employees, investors, government and local populations.